Thursday, January 04, 2007

Feeling better

We have been battling sickness in the house since NYE when Noah threw up during the night. He had diahrea also, so for the next 3 days it went through everyone in the house and now I think we all are feeling better. Lily has another ear infection, or did not get completely over the other one, so she is on antibiotics once again- Augmentin.

This new year I have to say has been nice for me in that I have resolved to have a cleaner house, thus having better organization and planning. I joined this on line group called FlyLady that helps you get organized and sends you reminders to do things. It is to help you create good habits and so far it is working for me. Let's hope I can keep it up.

Also, I want to complete (walk) a half marathon in Alton, NH. I tried one in Nashville about 18 months ago and only made it through mile 7 before my knee gave out. So, I want to try again, and this time actually train for it. I think that I will be able to do it this time and I then want to move on and complete a marathon (also walk) by the time I'm 40. Good luck- right? I am hoping that by writing this down it will help me to actually do it and then in the process I will become more fit.

Gotta run and take care of some chores!

No comments: