Thursday, June 05, 2008

I saw Meredith today

Meredith is my/our therapist. We have been seeing her for a few weeks now to work some issues in our marriage and I think it has been going well. We are learning to communicate better with each other and it's amazing how much better we are getting along. I really like her and the way she makes me feel. She is so warm and non-judgemental and I feel like I can tell her anything. And, there really is something to be said for talking with someone that is unbiased and doesn't take sides because she tells it like it is and that's what we've needed. I left there today feeling better about myself and like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I love being able to say whatever is on my mind and it's OK. I mean it really feels good to know that my feelings are what they are and it's perfectly OK to have them.

2 comments:

ANGELE said...

Thanks for giving me the idea to start blogging. I think this will be good that you gave me your little link then I can keep tabs on you! ;) You are stuck with me as your friend forever!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that it is working out for you. It's important to sort out your feeling and thoughts and some times it good to be able to bounce everything off some one else. Good going! Remember that you ARE A SPECIAL WOMAN WITH SO MUCH TO OFFER THE WORLD - TO YOUR FAMILY, HUSBAND, CHILDREN, FRIENDS, CHURCH and EVEN STRANGERS. BE STRONG, HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH AND BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE! Love you, Jody