Monday, August 04, 2008

Noah lost a tooth, Lobstah, picnic with Dad, and Katy's rocket ship



This tooth was hanging on for over a week and he finally lost it. He asked me if the tooth fairy was real and I asked him what he thought, and he said no. So, I told him no she wasn't, but that if he still wanted to believe in the tooth fairy she would still come. Later when Noah was mentioning it to Travis what we talked about, Travis was sad that I told him the tooth fairy wasn't real, and he thought that 2nd grade was a little young to have that secret let out. But, Noah still put his tooth under his pillow and the tooth fairy left him $5.00, and he was pretty happy about that.








We had "Lobstah" one night for dinner and Travis was showing a live one to Lily up close. I'd rather not see them up close and alive, I'm just fine when they are all cooked and bright red.









We took a picnic lunch to have with Travis during his lunch hour one day last week. Eating was really an afterthought because Noah was more interested in playing catch with Dad and Lily was into exploring the playground.


Noah and Lily are making a rocket ship for Katy out of a Huggies box.

No comments: