Wednesday, August 06, 2008

This and that

Today Noah said "Mom, Katy still has that new baby smell." I thought it was so cute! He just loves Katy and talks to her in a little baby voice all the time. And, whenever I walk into the room with her he wants to hold her, that is as long as she doesn't have a pee or a poop.

It's been a chilly rainy afternoon with temps in the low -mid 60's. I can't believe this is August and we are having temps like this. I love it! This was the perfect afternoon for a nap and although I didn't get one the girls did. I did get a lot accomplished with packing, but there is still so much to do. I really shouldn't be sitting here blogging.

I went to dinner with some friends from church the other night at Ruby Tuesdays. Angele, Louise, Shelly, Anna, and Cerissa all showed up to eat, talk, and laugh. I need to do that more often because I really enjoyed myself. Girls nights are good!

I went to the gym on base today because it was raining outside and I didn't want to run in that. I like going to the gym for a change and look forward to getting back Woodstock to the Bodyplex again. It is energizing to get some exercise and it's a nice break from the kids.

Lily just asked me "what are you doing babe?" Too funny...she has heard Travis call me that.

More later....

No comments: