Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday

The new ward we're in has church from 1:00-4:00, and it's taking some getting used to. It's nice not having to get up early and rush to get there on time, but it's also during naptime so the kids are harder to handle. I'm sure we'll adjust eventually. Noah seems to like his Primary class and Lily seems to like the nursery, and that's a great thing because I want them to want to go each week. Miss Katy is so friendly and happy and gets lots of attention.

So after getting home I had to put Katy down for a much needed nap. Noah went next door to Miss Jo's and practiced the piano for 20 minutes and then Lily decided to write all over herself with markers. That is so typical Lily these days, she's such a 2 year old!

I think I'm going to veg out for the rest of the evening. I miss Travis.

No comments: