Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday happenings

Noah is on Fall Break this week, so to keep him from being too bored, I enrolled him in a day camp at the local Parks & Rec Center. They go bowling, roller skating, to the movies and other fun kids stuff. Noah loves to be involved in things like this and was excited to go. The pick up time is between 4:00 & 6:00 pm, and since today was his first day I decided to pick him up at 4:00 just in case he was ready to leave. He had a good time and was a little disappointed that I picked him up so early. So, the rest of the week I have been informed that I don't need to pick him up before 6:00!

Katy had her 9 month well baby appt. She is doing great and is as healthy as ever! She has been so cute this week with pulling herself up to stand next to things and crawling. She has been working on the crawling thing for awhile and is really starting to make tracks all over the place.

Lily doesn't have preschool this week either, but she is happy doing anything as long as it's with me. She is quick to point out "it's just you and me, me and you, and not Katy" when it's just the two of us. So, when I said we are going to the store, "just you and me" she was happy! We went to get a few things to put in Daddy's care package and then we went to the post office to mail it. She also helped me with washing the car... "just you and me, me and you."

I looked at a violin today because I have seriously been thinking about playing again. It's been so many years and I'm sure I would need a few lessons to refresh things for me, but I think it would be fun, especially now that Noah is taking piano lessons.

No comments: