Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It was a beautiful day and I had the girls outside playing for awhile this afternoon. I always want to take pictures of all the things they do, mundane or exciting, to capture how cute they look. They change so quickly and grow up so fast. It was an especially cute Katy picture day, but of course I still managed to get some of Noah & Lily too. Here's just a few.......I'll save the rest for another time.



Sweet Katy is such a happy baby...... that is until Lily tries to spoil things for her.


Now that's more like it.

Katy and her cute baby behind.................... Ahhh, peaceful nap time.


Noah doing his homework.


Notice the beautiful flowers on the table. Travis knows how much I love flowers, and being the thoughtful husband he is, had them sent to me. Going through a deployment has it's ups and downs, so this was a VERY nice surprise to receive these today. Thank you dear, I love you!

1 comment:

Travis Mortimer said...

I think Katie's starting to look like MawMaw.