Friday, October 24, 2008

Jump Start

I took the girls up to Jasper to meet their cousin Molly at Jump Start. It's a neat place that has inflatable slides and jump around thingy's. I think they had fun- I know I did. Going down the alpine slide was awesome!







For our usual Friday evening outing we went over to Carol's and hung out for a little while before going to dinner. We ended up at Johnny's NY Style Pizza, normally a good pick, but not tonight. Maybe it was this location or that they were packed, but the service and the food was very mediocre. We ended up getting a free pizza out of it without even asking.
Anyway, Noah was invited to spend the weekend at Aunt Carol's because all of the boys were going to be there and he loves to spend time with the boys...Tanner, Tate, Nick & Uncle Ed... poor Carol and all those boys!! So, I left around 8:15 with the very tired and cranky girls to get them to bed. They were both asleep before I hit Arnold Mill Rd, and that's 2 minutes from Carol's house. Once home, I got them both in the bed and they both slept all night except for 1 interruption from Miss Katy around 12:30 AM. It was sooooo nice!

No comments: