Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Kids! I need to vent.....

Lily can be so sweet, but today she was not! She was so sassy and totally pushing the limits. No matter how many times I tell her no, she still thinks she can do anything she wants. She talks back to me, she doesn't listen, and when I get onto her she tells me not to talk to her. And, it's like she is going to show me it doesn't bother her if I punish her. She says, hmmph, or sticks her tongue out at me....such two year old stuff. But, even so, it still ticks me off.

Then there's Noah. He likes to do his own thing and will try to get out of doing things he doesn't want to if he can. Today, it was his piano lessons. He didn't want to go and afterwards he came in said he hated it. Then Nana comes in behind him and says that he was rude to Miss Jo and wasn't doing what she asked or responding the way he should. So, this is the start of him clamming up and not listening to me, so I sent him to his room. Then he bugs Lily for awhile. And, later it's "Mom....when can I go outside, what can I do, I have a headache, what's for dinner...." wah wah wah!

Katy seems like she's out of sorts because she is teething and she isn't sleeping well. She whines and wants to be picked up and then put down. She is not her usual self. And, she has some red bumps on her face that seem to be itchy. I think it's some allergic reaction to something, still trying to figure it out.

So, with a lot of this going on at the same time, I really wanted to pull my hair out today and run out of the house screaming.

That is all.

No comments: