Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family Fun

We went to Mark and Tonia's today to celebrate Sam, Lucy, & Molly's birthdays. There were 3 different cakes to chose from- homemade cakes I might add!

Today was a beautiful fall day and the kids had a great time playing outside. At one point Mark was throwing a football around with the little boys and the ball came near me so I decided to throw it to hit Mark when his back was turned, but I missed. Of course I throw like a girl. Well, a minute or so later, I turned my back for a second and he did the same thing, but he didn't miss. He hit me right in the face with a popcorn ball. Man, did that hurt... it left a huge red welt on my cheek. Noah ran inside to get me an icepack and everyone was giving Mark a hard time about it. Of course he felt bad because he didn't mean to hit me in the face, just somewhere else on my body. Brothers.


Nana and Katy.............................. Flat Travis with the guys watching football.


The kids opening their presents...................... Beautiful Katy

The kids playing tug of war............................................... Flat Travis and Meredith

1 comment:

Mo Mommy said...

Totally unrelated to your post, almost...
I followed a trackback here and found you. I see you have both of my blogs linked AND your own Flat Daddy! My dh will be back in August of 09 and he just left Kuwait so we seem to be on almost identical deployment schedules too!
My email is linked in my profile, so drop a line if you ever feel like it. Glad to see you around!!