Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a long day!

The girls were up by 5:15am this morning and it didn't seem like I got much of a break until 8:30pm this evening when everyone was finally in bed. I think I'm just really tired and need more sleep.

Some of the highlights:
  • Lily did great at gymnastics this morning. She follows directions from others so well.
  • Travis sent me a pretty handcarved wooden box. I have this thing for treasure boxes, and we have several from other countries, this one is the biggest and the most rustic in our collection so far.
  • As tradition, Noah and I carved a pumpkin and roasted the pumpkin seeds.
  • A blogger that writes a couple of the blogs that I follow, tracked back to my blog and left me a comment. We have a lot in common and her husband just left on a deployment too.

Well, I'm off to bed and hopefully to a good nights sleep.

No comments: