Sunday, November 02, 2008

Over the weekend

Noah and I practiced some football moves on Saturday. I would throw the ball up in the air and he would run up under it to catch it and then slide to the ground with it. Then he would jump right back up and we would do it again.... probably 40 times at least!



We actually did this about 3 days this week after school. He just loves it and I think he enjoys spending time with me too. But, he really misses his Dad and I know he would rather be throwing the ball around with him. I'll just have to do for now!


I got quite a surprise on Saturday when I received a package from my sweet friend Faith. She sent me a birthday party in a box!!! It was so cool: cake mix, frosting, candles, plates, balloons, a candle, bracelet & earrings, a pendant, socks, stationary, and LOTS of chocolate!!!! Faith, you are so thoughtful and I appreciate you thinking of me. Yes, 40 is cool!!!






I was trying to come up with a way that we could do a countdown until Travis gets home that would be fun for the kids. The idea that Noah liked the best was putting $1 each day in a jar until Dad gets home then we can do something really special together as a family. We started at the 200 day mark, so with 193 days left our jar has $7 in it. This is going to be fun!

No comments: