Saturday, November 08, 2008

It's not fall in New England...



...but, this will do just fine! It's so beautiful around here right now with the brilliant and rich colors of fall. I love fall!!! Over the past few days, I've stopped to take pictures to try to capture what I'm seeing, but they don't compare to seeing it in person. And, today it's breezy and a little cool which is nice because I think fall is supposed to be cooler and this week Lily has been able to wear her bathing suit outside in the sandbox.

It's Saturday afternoon and Noah is at Tanner's this weekend. Katy is napping. Lily is wearing her fairy god mouse (princess) costume and in the other room bending Nana's ear. I went to the Bodyflow class at the gym this morning because I thought it would be good for me to stretch since I'm still so sore after the Bodypump class on Thursday. I feel energized, but I'm still stiff... I think this will take a few days and more ibuprofen!!

I missed Travis' call while I was laying Katy down for her nap... I was a little bummed. But, at least he left me a sweet voicemail. There's an 8 hour time difference, so he's probably getting ready to go to bed now. When I go to bed, he is getting up....

Barefoot Contessa just came on and she's making fettunta which is grilled bread, rubbed with garlic, and drizzled with olive oil.... then she's making a prosciutto and mozzarella topping for it. That sounds so good! I miss having Travis around in the kitchen because he enjoys making stuff like that. I'm definitely not the greatest cook, but I appreciate a good one and I enjoy good food.

I'm totally rambling...

No comments: