Monday, November 10, 2008

Free entertainment...



The kids were playing school in the backyard with the neighbors and it was so cute! Actually, it started out as a preschool because Lily and Katy were out there, and then it turned into a real school when 2 more friends came over to play. There was a lunch lady, and teachers, and I was even deemed the principal if anyone got in trouble and needed to be punished. I love it when kids play like this and use there imaginations.

The other day Noah and Lily were playing in the backyard with the neighbors and were moving things all around on the patio and I couldn't figure out what they were doing. So, I finally had to ask and Noah said they were playing the boxcar children. I love it! Noah and I had been reading that at night before bed and I couldn't figure out if he actually liked it. I guess he did.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Meredith......You got way too much TIME on your hands, Get a job and redistribute some of your wealth!!

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.