Saturday, November 15, 2008

Three sicks kids!

Update: After 3 days of administering medicine and all the fun that goes with it, even still I am so thankful that we have health insurance and can get the medicine our children need when they are sick.




Not much going on this week except dealing with sick kids. Noah has had on going allergies, and complains of headaches quite often, so I thought we would go in and just get him some allergy medicine. Turns out that he has allergies, a severe sinus infection, and bronchitis! Poor Noah has been dealing with this cough for awhile and I just attributed it to allergies and post nasal drip. Well, now he has a bunch of medicine and is on the road to recovery.

Lily and Katy have had runny noses and coughs and Katy has been tugging at one of her ears. Turns out they both have ear infections.... so they have medicine too... and they all got flu shots.

I got a good nights sleep last night.. I slept in Noah's bed with Katy and Noah and Lily slept in my bed. We'll see how that goes tonight and maybe we'll do it again... I really enjoyed 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sick kids is really tiring and by yourself I'm sure it's even worse! Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Hang in there!