Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Katy!





Today we had a birthday party for Katy with the family. She wore the same dress that I wore at my 1st birthday party. Aunt Carol and Uncle Ed came over and made it extra special and fun. I think Katy really enjoyed making a mess with the cake and by the time she was finished she had frosting all over her. I put her straight into the bathtub for a thorough clean-up!
It's hard to believe that 1 year ago I was in the hospital having Katy by an emergency c-section. She was to be born 5 weeks early because of complications I was having and it was pretty scary for a time there. But, she was born healthy and strong and has been such a blessing to our family. She is a delightful and loving baby and I couldn't imagine my life without her.
Happy Birthday dear Katy, we love you!!

No comments: