Sunday, December 07, 2008

Mommy, I don't feel so good

I had just sat down to look at the holiday sale papers when Lily, who I thought was asleep, comes walking into the room with throw up all over her pj's. By the time I took her nightgown off and directed her back to the bathroom to finish, she had made a few piles along the way. So, while I'm trying to get her to calm down and breathe, I hear Katy crawling quickly down the hall and I know she is headed right toward the mess. Ahhh help me!!! I'm scrambling around to get Katy out of the way, get Lily in the bathtub, clean up the piles, strip the bed, and get clean sheets back on it, start the washer, get Lily out of the tub, and get her back in bed. Oh the joys of parenthood!

It was pretty crazy for awhile there but then everything calmed down again. And, now all three kids are in bed asleep, hopefully for the night.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, I hope she feels better & that no one else catches it!

Jeni said...

Poor baby and Mommy! Hope it doesn't go around!