Monday, January 05, 2009

Monday Busy Monday

I feel like I accomplished a lot today. I checked several things off my to do list that have been lingering there for a few days. I love crossing things off my to do list!

It was Noah's last day of Christmas vacation and he spent it hanging out with his cousins. Lily and I went to Trader Joe's to pick up some goodies for this month's package we're sending to Travis. I love that place! I have always enjoyed everything I've bought there. Although, I do have to say that the Opera Cake we got last month was not the "12 layers of heaven" like they advertised, but, it was still good.

Katy had her 1 year well baby appointment today. She is perfect according to Dr. V and I have to agree with him. She had to get some shots, but took it like a big girl. She only cried for a second and then stopped as she was distracted by the cute band aids. Katy is at such a fun age right now and I have really enjoyed her lately. And, Lily hasn't had any major meltdowns, so that has helped everything. Life is good!

No comments: