Thursday, January 29, 2009

TA DA!!!

I'm so excited about my new blog design! Erin at Designer Blogs did a fantastic job and she was a pleasure to work with. I just picked out the kit that I wanted her to use and she designed something for me to view. From there she wanted my feedback to make changes or add things and I was able to view it while she was working on it. It was so much fun! She has some great deals going on now through the end of the month if you want to check it out. Her link is on the sidebar at the bottom of my blog.

The weather was beautiful today and I was outside with the kids for a long time. I already have spring fever!

4 comments:

Navylangs said...

I seriously love the new look! And it's so unique. Coveting . . . .

Donnetta said...

It looks fantastic! I'm in the waiting queue for mine, but probably 3 more weeks! I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Love it and it is so YOU! It has that scrapbook "look."
Jody

Mo, just Mo said...

It's gorgeous and fun, love it!