Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Lily moment...

This afternoon while we were waiting for Noah to get his haircut, I read a Highlights magazine to Lily. Travis called while we were there and I tried to talk to him but it was too hard to hear. Lily started getting into things because I stopped reading to her, so I asked Travis if he would call me back. He said he would try (and BTW, he never did!) I explained to Lily that was Daddy on the phone but I couldn't talk to him because it was too noisy. And she said "oh, boo hoo."

2 comments:

Christy said...

Kids are so funny with what they say and do...I caught Ellen giving Stephen her "DO IT NOW!!!" look..."Ya know, just like you do Mamma!". Then Stephen hops in the shower and vigorously cleans and says "You know Mamma it is VERY important to keep your penis and feet clean...you never want them to stink, right?!"

Meredith said...

LOL!!! They are so funny... Lily has been on a roll the last few days.