Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm so tired

The last few days have been busy with the kids and all that they do. Between Lily having a cold and cough and Katy having a cold, cough, and teething they haven't been sleeping well. So, I haven't been sleeping well either. I have still been getting my walks in and going to the gym and I'm glad that I do, but at the end of the day I'm beat. Right now, I'm ready to go to bed and need to go to bed, but I want some quiet time. I need to be able to unwind and have some time where there are no interruptions and I can just be. No expectations, no noise, just quiet. Ahhhh.

Travis is in Qatar having some R&R right now. He deserves to get away and relax and I hope he has fun. He called today to let me know he got there safely and what his plans are while he's there... a sightseeing tour.... and only $45 for a massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure! How can you pass up that deal? While he was telling me this I was finishing up changing a poopy diaper and Lily is yelling "Mom, I need to go potty!" Sigh, I wish I had some R&R too....I need, a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure. But, I'll settle for a good nights sleep and I sure hope that's tonight.

No comments: