Saturday, February 21, 2009

Noah's baptism


Noah and his Uncle Dan

Noah and his proud Mom

Meredith, Noah, and Dan


Dan, Meredith, and Katy


Dan and Mom

In our church, when children turn 8 years old they are baptized. Today was Noah's special day and we were so happy that my brother Dan could come all the way from NV to baptize him. The meeting went very well. And, everyone who participated did a wonderful job in making it special for him. I didn't realize how emotional I would be and was on the verge of tears most of the meeting. Travis made a DVD for Noah that he wanted to be played and it was especially touching, sending me over the edge into crying mode. I think most of the ladies there were crying too! After his message it was my turn to give a short talk and it was all I could do to keep it together. I was very choked up, but I was able to get through it. I'm so proud of my sweet boy and happy for him today.

No comments: