Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday afternoon fun...

I took the kids to the park and to play miniature golf. Noah took his game very seriously! He got VERY frustrated if it took him more than 2 or 3 shots max to get the ball in.


Noah wanted to line up all the shots...


He reminds me of his cousin Tanner. I was thinking about how a few years ago when we were in FL and we went to play mini golf and how Tanner took it very seriously too. Noah was around Lily's age, maybe a little older and he was more interested in climbing on the animals or playing in the water.


Lily started off trying to play the first 2 or 3 holes and then she lost interest and started wandering around.... luckily we had the whole place to ourselves and there was no one to bother.


"Where is my pink ball?"


"I've got something in my shoe."


Lily thought it was funny posing by the rhino's bottom. We have a book called Peanut Butter Rhino, where the rhino makes a peanut butter sandwich for his lunch, but he accidentally sits on it (SQUISH) while he's packing his lunch box.... then he can't find it. Lily loves that book!

No comments: