Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday happenings....


I love the way this picture turned out... such a happy girl!


I took Noah and Lily to Rita's to get an Italian ice after school. They love that place! It makes them so excited when I offer to take them there. Simple pleasures.


Lily received the cutest little birthday dress from Grandpa Tom and Grandma Molly today. We all know how much Lily loves dresses and there was no way I could convince her to wait until her birthday to wear it. And, once I agreed to let her try it on, she was not taking it off without a fight. She wanted to go outside and show it to her friends. I figured what the heck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of the kids at Rita's! Thanks for including us in your blog :)

Make sure you follow us on Twitter (@ritasitalianice)

Ice. Custard. Happiness.

Jen