Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"....nobody wants to see pig flu or Bea Arthur"

Travis sent me an email today and this is some of what he had to say...

"The blog is full of news...no body wants to see pig flu or Bea Arthur...we log in to see you and the kids...Pig Flu is not a "Meredith's Musing" is it? It's a downer!"

LOL, I guess it's back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Today I have been so busy with unpacking. The day has flown by and there is still so much to do. We are at my Mom's for awhile taking a break and eating dinner because our kitchen isn't ready for cooking anything yet. I hope that tomorrow it will be up and running for the most part. It's nice to be able to hang out at two places now. I'm still trying to gather all of our things from my Mom's and take it over to the new house... I have been taking it little by little so that I can actually put it where it belongs and not just have it sit in a box until I can get to it. It has made things more manageable to ease into the house.

I'll leave you with a picture of the cuties!


1 comment:

Aaron said...

That's really funny...