Monday, April 13, 2009

So much to do...

I have had trouble sleeping since our plans changed and we are not moving to Japan. I have been thinking about all the things we need to do in the next several weeks and my top priority is to find us a place to live. I have been scanning Craigslist and other websites for rental properties and have even looked at a few. Nothing is quite right yet, there are so many things to consider... I have 3 more appointments lined up this week so we'll see how it all turns out. I'm sure I'll know when I've found the right place.

Last week while the kids were on spring break my training suffered. Because of time, bad weather, and lack of energy I wasn't able to get my long walk in, and what I did do was on a treadmill. So boring! I have felt like a real slacker and I'm anxious to get back outside again and get back to it. Tomorrow after I take Lily to preschool I'm going to do just that.

I really need to go to bed now.

No comments: