Friday, May 01, 2009

Getting settled in..

We have spent the last 3 nights in the new house. The first night Lily cried and said she wanted to go back to Nana's! But, the next night and last night have been better and we all have been getting used to being in our new place.

I think I have done pretty good with getting things up and running, but I still have a few things I would like to get done before Travis comes home. Mop the floors, wash the cars, and the biggest thing is that I want to find my can opener!

Travis flew back into the states last night and we are anxious to find out exactly when he is coming home. It all depends on how long it takes for him to do paperwork and check out of the command. We know he will be home by Monday night at the latest, but there is a chance it could be sooner.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: