Sunday, January 03, 2010

Resolution Run 2010

We decided to start the new year off right by participating in a race on New Years Day. Actually, Noah's present to me for Christmas was the entry to this race. Hmmm, I wonder where he got that idea from? The race started at noon which was really nice and there was nice size crowd with people of all ages, shapes, and sizes. That's my kind of race! Noah and I did the 5k while Travis did the 10k. I think Noah had a fun time doing this with us and we plan to do more of these in the future.


Here's the crowd gathering at the starting line.


It was soooo cold, so this hug from Dad felt pretty nice.


Cheese!


Passing Travis on his 2nd loop... {Revision: Travis says that he was passing me, not the other way around!}


A happy Noah at the finish line!


Noah is waiting for Travis to finish while this polar bear is here to let everyone know about the polar bear run coming up later in the month. Hmmm, I wonder if we can fit that in too!


Here's Travis coming over the finish line! The shirt was pretty decent... it was a royal blue, long sleeve, technical shirt... Travis got a black one.... I might have to snag his.

No comments: