Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Help me save my Scentsy party!

I'm having a Scentsy party this Thursday morning and it looks like it's going to be a bomb! Right now I'm down to only 2 yeses. Yikes! Anyone who has ever had a home party knows it's a little nerve wracking when no one shows up. So, I'm hoping to make up for the lack of attendance by getting some on line orders.

Scentsy has some really great smelling scents and beautiful decorative warmers. There is definitely something for everyone!

If you would like to order something please check out Cheryl Halls website: https://warmerenvy.scentsy.us/Home

I really appreciate it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you party go? Wish I could order, but I'm saving my pennies for a trip to see you in a few weeks!!
jody

meredith said...

Hey JH! Actually, it wasn't too bad. I had $300 is sales which was enough to get me a free full size warmer and 2 1/2 price products. So, I got another full size warmer and plug in warmer system for only $32.00. Not too shabby! I can't wait to see you girlfriend!