Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lily at 4 years old



I just realized I never posted about my sweet Lily turning 4...

  • She is a delightful child!
  • She loves all things pink.
  • She is a "girly girl" and loves to wear pretty dresses.
  • She loves to carry a purse, wear tiaras, and play high heels.
  • She loves to paint pictures and her nails. She also loves to color and do crafts.
  • She adores her little sister and they are so cute together.
  • She idolizes Noah and wants to do whatever he's doing.
  • She is a Momma's girl through and through and says the sweetest things to me. But, she also likes to tell me what to do.
  • She loves to sing and dance.
  • She loves her dog Pepper and enjoys taking her for daily walks.
  • She likes to ride her Princess scooter around the block while with Katy, Mommy, and Pepper.
  • Lily is a wonderful child and I feel so blessed to have her for my daughter. She teaches me so much and enriches my life more than I can ever express.
I love you Lily!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Love, Jody, Ensa & Shelby