Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a relief!

I'm pleased to announce that after months of research and brainstorming Travis finished his thesis. Woo -hoo!


Writing a thesis is a long process of editing and proof reading to bring it all together.


This idea he had for a diagram turned into...


...this! Travis was pleased with the way this turned out and thought his professor would appreciate it because he likes triangles.


The paper is on the development of coastal shipment as a sustainable freight mobility option. In short it's about trying to get trucks off the highways and freight onto ships where feasible. If you want to read it let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TO TRAVIS!!!!
I'm sure I will ready it when I'm there visiting. That is if I have time :-) and sushi to eat along with it. (Shelby is so jealous.)
Can't wait to see you all!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations Travis! I know what a lot of work that is. Sounds like an interesting topic! I like the triangles too.

Gwen said...

Congrats! Whew!