Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Noah!

Noah wanted to have a few friends sleep over for his birthday.  Seven of his friends came over to hang out and five spent the night.  They watched basketball, movies, ate junk food of course, and stayed up late.  Needless to say no one got very much sleep that night.

The next morning we had his "official" party at the bowling alley on base. 

Noah's party was actually on Travis's birthday so we had an "Oscar the Grouch" cake to celebrate both birthdays.  Noah wanted a purple corn dog cake but that did not work out.  I told him I would surprise him with one soon... now I just have to figure out how to make a purple corn dog cake.  I'm sure my neighbor Lindsey could because she did a great job with Oscar!


Lily and Dylan are wrestling with Cayden.  Lily loves to be around Noah and his friends.

What a good looking bunch of boys!!

Happy Birthday dear Noah, Happy Birthday to you!!

No comments: